Who we are?
With more than 5 years of experience, we managed to create an excellent reputation in the IT Industry. We are a fast-paced growing Vietnamese software company focused on hi-tech custom development services. We have been providing software products to startups and companies in various ranges of scale. Reduce coding time & save huge costs by using the latest technologies, frameworks & tools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic project manager to join our software development team. In this role, you will be required to understand the techniques the team is using and to suggest solutions and technologies to solve problems. You also need skills in training and negotiating features with customers to get the optimal solution. You should be ready to participate in project development in emergencies.
- Support monitoring multiple projects.
- Liaise with stakeholders such as project staff, suppliers and end users regarding project requirements.
- Sketch, define and start the project.
- Implement document control policies and document templates.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Standardized evaluation of component products.
- Monitor project progress and make changes as needed.
- Monitor expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Ensure compliance with the organization’s goals, policies, procedures and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management about issues.
- Ensure project compliance with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies and others.
- Analyze project requirements
- Proposing solutions and handling directions during project development
- Participate in development in urgent situations.
- Degree in applied science, engineering, mathematics.
- More than 3 years of experience in project management role.
- 2 years experience in React Native, ReactJS and NodeJS
- Understanding of project management systems, add-on tools such as Trello, Atlassian
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Excellent leadership, organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Being a strong person.
- Fixed-Salary up to USD 1.500
- KPI bonus
- Office: 39B Truong Son Street, Ward 4, District Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm
- Interview process:
- Small Talk
- Information Gathering
- Wrapping Up
- 13th-month salary
- Thưởng theo quý
- Holidays bonus
- Company trip
- Benefits of buying company stock
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +84 777 50 50 30
- Website: https://hitek.com.vn